[Samba] again about "Account is not authorized to login from this station"

Denis Kot denis.kot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:59:25 GMT 2006

hi all. who can help me? I have one server with samba and then I'm
trying to connect to this server from windows machine I'm getting
this: "Account is not authorized to login from this station". I've
enable encrypt passwords=yes but it not help. I've change samba
version. I've copied working config from other working server and just
change server's name. still same error. what's wrong???

--
Denis Kot
denis?jabber.org.by