[Samba] Samba 3 and Windows 2003 Active Directory

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Nov 13 05:04:39 GMT 2006

of course one could point him out the documentation that exists to do
what he wants to do...

http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/unixclients.html#ch9-adsdc

and if he wanted to upgrade to the latest version of samba, he could
install from kde-redhat repository since Rex has the packages for
updating samba for RHEL

http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

Craig