[Samba] Changing expired NT password

Greg J. Zartman, P.E. greg at leiinc.com
Mon Nov 6 21:36:14 GMT 2006

> I'm using a Linux workstation in an NT domain environment.  I ran into a problem
> today where my NT password had expired and I could no longer use any services

Jeremy,

It is essential that you provide specifics about your Samba
implementation (e.g., version of samba, distro that you are running
samba, and any critical config parameters) if you are wanting any real
help from anyone.  The way you've phrased your question would be similar
to calling a mechanic on the phone and saying "my car is making a funny
noise, please tell me how to fix it."

Greg

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.