[Samba] Roaming Profile gets deleted

Florian Zierer ziererf at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 6 10:14:58 GMT 2006

Hi Cleper,

Cleber P. de Souza wrote:
> On your Samba server, have you set up the Profile Path for the user?

Yes of course. The profiles are working if I log in and log out and so
on on the same WinXP machine. But, the Profiles are only working, until
I delete the profile on the Win XP machine (as another user) or I log in
on an Win XP machine where the profile is  not yet loaded. Then the
profile on the samba machine gets overwritten and a new "default"
profile gets created.

Any hints where I have to look to solve my problem?

Thx
Flo