[Samba] profile on a remote server

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Nov 3 02:16:25 GMT 2006

Please keep replies on list...

I think the solution is given in the below - which doesn't have anything
to do with the Windows machine having the local user profile...the
problem is the server where you are attempting to write the profile,
neither the user nor the 'Administrators Group' has permissions to write
the profile on that server. Probably a good idea to fix the permissions
on that server share so profiles can be written there.

Craig