[Samba] RE: Samba 3.0.20, pam_winbind broken?

diego at rivera.net diego at rivera.net
Fri May 26 21:38:30 GMT 2006

Unfortunately, they're all production servers.  The experimentation I spoke of happened on one of those servers, in off hours while maintenance was being performed on the other 3 (so I was able to sneak the 4th one in under the "closed for maintenance" umbrella).

However, you seem to imply that this is a known bug, with no workaround other than a (potential) backport of code from 3.0.23rc1?