[Samba] sambaUnixIdPooldn

Duncan Brannen dbb at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri May 26 15:43:16 GMT 2006

Ah, Sorry :)

Don't know, maybe it's just neater to have it in the domain object and
you can have distinct
uidNumber / gidNumber pools per domain on the same server.  Otherwise,
if you have multiple
Domains on the same ldap server but one pool of users across them you'd
probably want to
keep using NextFreeUnixId (and have the same SID for each domain).

Anyway it's the weekend - leave it till Monday ;)

  Duncan