[Samba] FW: Linux Problem

Simon Chan sichan at chapmei.com.hk
Wed May 24 07:16:53 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Chan [mailto:sichan at chapmei.com.hk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:09 PM
To: Linux Group (jra at samba.org)
Subject: Linux Problem

Now I have run redhat FC5 version, I have install samba-3.0.22-1.fc5
version, I have find problem, when I have set auto in rc.3 or manually
run # service smb start , I brower samba server, So I wil see this
error, but when I run # service smb stop , and then manually run #
/usr/local/samba/sbin/"smbd" or" nmbd", so I can brower samba server ,
why have this error ???? and then Can I restart PC , can auto this path
(   run #  /usr/local/samba/sbin/ "smbd" or" nmbd" )  ????
 can you help me , thanks