[Samba] new directory to share gives error code -43

Anna Barnes ab2540 at columbia.edu
Fri May 19 21:09:17 GMT 2006

Hi
I'm running samba on a unix box to share out our unix file system
across windows and mac boxes and it works just fine. However, I
wanted to add another directory to share so I added it to the
smb.conf file by copying previous entries and making the appropriate
directory path changes. Now when I connect to server from my Mac box
the directory appears in my list of options but after I've
authenticated I get the error message
The operation cannot be completed because one or more required items
cannot be found (error code -43)

What have I forgotten to do ?

Thanks
Anna :)