[Samba] sharing a printer

Ivan Ricotti ivan at elabor.homelinux.org
Fri May 19 13:08:41 GMT 2006

Hello guys,

"use client driver = yes" helps because I have no more "access denied" errors,
unfortunately the printers does not print! :(

>From Windows clients the printer is still "paused" (I see that when I try to
print a document and I have to select the printer). When I send a document to
the printer no process appears in the print queue and no data arrive to the
printer (the printer's led does not blink).

I tried to add AllowUser in printers.conf but... no way out.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much,
Ivan

--
Ivan Ricotti
eLabor sc - via G. Garibaldi 33, 56127 Pisa
email: ivan at elabor.homelinux.org
GnuPG KeyID: DFD581C5 - 13/11/2003