[Samba] I need your help about Microsoft pleaseeeee

William Tran williamltran at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 23:26:54 GMT 2006

Dear JimCould you please help me out with a couple questions here ? 1. Which Administrative tool would you use to manage a user account in Active Directory ? 2. Define roaming profile and its advantages ?3. With administrator rights , how can you access a user's hard drive from your workstation without the use of shared folders ?  Thanks alot in advance. Best Regards, W Tran