[Samba] Re: newbie question reguarding kerberos tickets

Doug Tucker tuckerd at engr.smu.edu
Thu May 11 21:53:43 GMT 2006

Thanks.  But again, is the ticket even needed?  I deleted the darn
thing, rebooted to make sure it wasn't cached in memory somewhere, and
everything seems to be working perfectly.  If it is indeed needed, and I
need to extend the period, is there any directions on how to do that on
the windows side?