[Samba] Unable to find a suitable server

Halloul, Rachid rachid.halloul at workscape.com
Fri May 5 20:44:18 GMT 2006

I have compile samba source with 64 bit option in Solaris9, when I tried
to use net rpc join command to add the machine to the Domain I receive
the following error

 Unable to find a suitable server

Does anyone run to the same error ?

Thanks,

Rachid

IMPORTANT: The contents are intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
If you have received this email in error, please destroy all copies of this message and it's attachments and
then notify the system manager or the sender immediately. Do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
copies thereof.