[Samba] changing passwords from Windows XP Pro workstations

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 30 20:27:17 GMT 2006

Yes, I just verified this on my setup.  I've never had luck in the past,
but I must have had a non-working password chat at those times (quite
some time ago now).  Apologies for misleading anyone.

I have a 'unique' setup for my user accounts, so my little script will
still be useful for certain purposes here, but I can now allow normal
password changes.

Thanks Eric & Simo.
-Ben

--