[Samba] Re: Curious Question

Matt H. scholar at quackbuffoon.com
Sat Mar 18 07:20:09 GMT 2006

Nevermind, I withdraw the question. I thought 'hosts allow' and 'hosts
deny' were global variables only. I found out by experimentation that
they can be applied to directories as well, so that answers that.
Sorry to sound like such a newbie but, I've only been playing around
with linux for about a week now. Thanks for all your help.

--
Cheers,
 Matt                            mailto:scholar at quackbuffoon.com