[Samba] Bizarre problems with two Samba in the same workgroup

Pavan p.krishna at diversityarrays.com
Thu Mar 9 03:37:49 GMT 2006

Hi All,

   I am also facing similar problems though not exactly not the same,
even after having the wins server = yes to only 1 PDC. nmblookup doesnt
return the domain server ip but all the rest. Now my computers cannot
even find the domain to which they are added and cannot access network
resources. Can anyone point to the right solution for this problem.

--
Pavan Krishna L
Systems Administrator