[Samba] getlocalsid error

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:27:28 GMT 2006

Thanks for the slap upside the head, my ability to query via the command
line is definitely broken.  I'd gotten console access working and forgotten
to check that.

Also, just so you don't think I'm a complete fool, the root share was only
in there because I'm testing (this is all in a VM).

Off to figure out why ldapsearch isn't working.

Thanks,
-Mont