[Samba] Re: usrmgr.exe "group name could not be found" error

Rodolphe rodolphedj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:06:28 GMT 2006

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. It may be a good idea.

But, this user has created by "usrmgr.exe".

The primary group has a mapped group.

My new test :
-          create a user "toto"
-          create a global group "internet-basic-a"
-          edit the user "toto" and add this group.
-          Immediately : errors = "users is not in this group."
-          Command execute by samba : "smb_add_user_group: Running the
command `/usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m "test3" "squid"' gave 6"
-          ???? squid ????
-          solution find : delete group, and re-create group "internet"

if I have more information, I will feedback.

perhaps a second chance for usrmgr...

Best regards.

note :
Samba: 3.0.20b