[Samba] speed trouble ...

Jose Luis Maquieira Taboada joseluismaquieira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:25:55 GMT 2006

Hi again !

ok one of the main problem was the log level too high ...

 now I am making some changes and need to store the thunderbird
mailboxes on a lan resource from windows, when the mboxes are quit big
it takes a lot of time to check it ... how i can optimize it ... is a
good idea use the cache mode on windows ( store files on local hd
withouth conection )

--
SaludOS/2!
MaQui.-)