[Samba] Re: Issues with cifs mounts following Samba upgrade to 3.0.23a

Damian Sinclair ngresponses at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 31 16:21:15 GMT 2006

Jeremy Allison <jra <at> samba.org> writes:

> This is a server bug. I've fixed it in the svn code and it will be fixed
> in 3.0.23b. Sorry for the problem.

 That's great. At least I know where the problem is now. Can you tell me how
long the fix is likely to take to filter down to me as an FC4 update, or am I
better off rolling my sleeves up and building it from svn source (I'm assuming
that your changes are in some publically available repository)?

 Thanks,

 Damian Sinclair