[Samba] can't save 0 size file in samba 2.0.7

liu jack alhw2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 05:39:13 GMT 2006

Dear Logan:

On Wed, 20 Jul 2006, Logan Shaw wrote:
>Is the size of samba 2.0.7 really that much smaller than 2.2.12?
>Even if it is, my guess is that the size difference between
>2.0.7 and 2.0.9 is really quite small.

  smbd in samba 2.0.7 is 1.0M, but It is 1.7M in samba 2.2.12.But the other
reason
that I can't use 2.2.12 is that It has one big bug ,in one partition of
FAT32/FAT filesystem,
I can't upload big size file(>500M) through samba server .When I upload one
big file ,at first windows becomes to be busy,and after one minute or
so,there is one message:"The Specified network name is no longer available"