[Samba] NET ADS JOIN error

Trimble, Ronald D Ronald.Trimble at unisys.com
Fri Jul 14 15:16:28 GMT 2006

I get the same error either way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Wilkinson [mailto:howard at cohtech.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 11:16 AM
To: Trimble, Ronald D; samba at lists.samba.org
Subject: RE: [Samba] NET ADS JOIN error

Check that the backslashes are not being interpolated by the shell you
may want to try.

net ads join "United States\\Tredyffrin\\Resource\\Servers" -U trimblrd

Howard.

Coherent Technology Limited, 23 Northampton Square, Finsbury, London
EC1V 0HL, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 76907075  Fax: +44 20 79230110 Mobile: +44 7980 639379
Company Email: coherent at cohtech.com Website: http://www.cohtech.com
<http://www.cohtech.com/>