[Samba] Re: mapping well known groups problem (net groupmap)

Steve A gmane at rowyerboat.com
Thu Jul 13 09:51:23 GMT 2006

Hi Piotr

I had all these problems too... and posted here, but no solution.  The only
solution I found was to delete the group/user entirely, and specify the RID
at the same time as you create the group/user.  It's ok then.  However, once
I had the error (although the RID changed), I had a corrupt entry in
passsb.tdb which required me to erase it and start again.

If you find a proper solution I would love to know!

Steve :)