[Samba] Problem using 2.0.23 client in a domain with a Samba 2.0.20c PDC.

M. D. Parker mike.parker at ga.com
Wed Jul 12 16:04:22 GMT 2006

Ok...ok...I'll appologize to the everybody.  And yes I do understand that
bugs unreported cannot be fixed, but on a 'beta' you cannot be very sure
that maybe what you built was not quite right.  I remember this because I
tried one of the CVS versions for the alpha 3.0.23 and had the same problem
that I have now.  However, it was a problem to build it at that point and
again I assummed that it was some issue that was being addressed in the
build process causing the build problem.

Thanks....

M. D. Parker
Systems Administrator
General Atomics / Electromagnetic Systems
+1 858 455 2877
mike.parker at ga.com