[Samba] Native mode and Mixed mode problem

Ariyanto Dewo ka_warnet at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 03:15:11 GMT 2006

 Native mode and Mixed mode problem
Dear all,
Couple months ago, I have succeeded to install samba-3.0.14 and shared with w2k using any privileged. At that time, w2k domain controller was using mixed mode. After change the DC to native mode, we can not shared with privileged. All shared from samba must set to guest ok=yes, if we try to set valid user = some user, it will failed. Is there any relation between w2k mixed mode and native mode?

Rgds,
-dewo-