[Samba] Samba and MS SMS 2003

Rune Tønnesen rune.tonnesen at bordings-friskole.dk
Sun Jul 9 20:58:54 GMT 2006

Hi

Yes there is other software managementsolutions that does not require a
windows server.
altiris http://www.altiris.com/ it is worth the money and have a free trial
OSS
http://www.wpkg.org/ i really like because of it is small memory
footprint and it support other formats than msi

there is another tool called
http://unattended.sourceforge.net/
it is meant for unattended windows + software install, but not software
management.

Venlig Hilsen (Best Regards)
Rune Tønnesen