[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 1.0.3 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Wed Jul 5 17:41:13 GMT 2006
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 1.0.3 - July 5th, 2006
A web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
This release closes some security related bugs.
There were two problems in 1.0.2 with Unix passwords. The invalid
password option does not work, users can login with password "*". This
option has been removed.
The second issue is related to disabled passwords. If editing users
without changing to the Unix page the password is silently reenabled.
* management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
* management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
* management of Kolab 2 accounts (kolabInetorgPerson)
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units (OU)
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support (Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French,
German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)
* support for LDAP+SSL
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at http://lam.sf.net.
It may take some time until you can download the files from all mirrors.
File formats: DEB, RPM, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
Debian users may also use the packages in Debian unstable.
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the mailinglist and feature request
tracker at our Sourceforge homepage http://www.sf.net/projects/lam.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006:
Michael Duergner <michael at duergner.com>
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
Tilo Lutz <tilolutz at gmx.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The comlete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/attachments/20060705/80aafc62/signature.bin
More information about the samba