[Samba] Print Cost Capture

David Sonenberg dsonenberg at strozllc.com
Wed Jul 5 15:10:00 GMT 2006

Thanks, but that really won't help.  We need to be able to link each
printing job to a specific billing code, and user.  Each user needs to
be able to work on multiple billing codes.

--
David Sonenberg, CCNA, GCIH
Manager, Information Technology

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.