[Samba] Trouble with PDC

Pas XL ro_0 at mail.ru
Mon Jul 3 12:37:18 GMT 2006

I'm using SAMBA Version 3.0.22-11-SUSE-CODE10

Samba is up and working, but when i'm trying to connect to Domain controller through XP Pro SP2's Identification Wizard it shows error "Can't connect to Domain Controller.". Ethereal is catching NetBios Name queries to my server, but server responding "Name does not exist or unknown". Yet file sharing with same requests works fine(gets proper response). I have no DNS servers in my network. Here's my smb.conf:

[global]
	workgroup = TUX-NET
	netbios name = SERVER
	server string = Domain Controller
	os level = 65
	prefered master = yes
	domain master = Yes
	local master = Yes
	domain logons = Yes
	wins support = yes
	name resolve order = wins lmhosts host bcast
	dns proxy = no
	socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_SNDBUF=8192 SO_RCVBUF=8192
	time server = yes
	hide dot files = yes
	client code page = 852
	character set = ISO8859-2
	security = user
	guest ok = yes
	invalid users = bin deamon sys man postfix mail ftp
	admin users = @wheel
	domain admin group = @wheel
	domain admin users = root
	log level = 2
	log file = /var/log/samba/log.%L
	max log size = 1000
	debug timestamp = yes
	syslog = 1
	logon path = \\%N\profiles\%u
	logon script = logon.bat
	add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd  -c Machine -d /var/lib/nobody -s /bin/false %m$
	preferred master = Yes
[netlogon]
	path = /home/samba/netlogon
	public = no