[Samba] Samba client/server or both

ljungers at sbcglobal.net ljungers at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 00:20:22 GMT 2006

Hi, and I hope there is someone out there that can answer two questions
for me. I was told that if I wanted to used my Linux Suse 10.0 on a
local network using the work group method where all windows machines can
see each other, share files and printers that all I needed was samba
client. When I read install notes it looks like I need the samba server
running in order for the windows machines to get to the Linux shares.
I also need some info on printing. All printing will be on windows
machines that are on the network.

Thanks  for any info  in advance.