[Samba] access denied trying to access files on samba

Daneev Roy daneev.roy at pulse-group.com
Fri Jan 13 01:21:13 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Samba. I'm using Fedora with Samba. Im trying to create
different windows clients to access their particular folders and add or save
files for back-up purposes. I got it running and all client machines can see
the Samba server and can access the shared folders. The problem is, I cant
seem to upload any file in the folders. it keeps giving me error "access is
denied".
i've allowed the users read/write access in samba but still cant seem to add
files. What could cause this? pls help..... thanx in advance...

Rgds.