[Samba] Update LDAP password

Michael George george at idealso.com
Wed Jan 4 14:32:45 GMT 2006

from my limited experience, it sounds like windows tools are best for
managing the windows-side of Samba PDCs.

For the posix, courier-imap, postfix side of things, phpldapadmin will
work fine for you, *except for updating passwords*.

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong....

--
-Michael George
  Ideal Solutions, LLC