[Samba] Outlook path to pst file is lost when using roaming profiles

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue Feb 21 23:36:41 GMT 2006

Hi,
i have all kind of versions of outlook ( 2000/xp/2003) running with
roaming profiles and samba pdc and i dont have any problem loosing the
pst path, on win 2000/xp, perhaps this was a bug from outlook configured
using with imap, check about that, note that every outlook patchlevel
behaves different, so check the outlook patch level too.
I dont recommend setting regs , for the default pst i think it is better
to use a adm/ntconfig.pol
Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen