[Samba] Outlook path to pst file is lost when usingroaming profiles

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Wed Feb 22 08:28:41 GMT 2006

I use poledit.exe and the outlook.adm templete to define the path
of my pst files. I did put them on the server in the personal folder
in a hidden non accessable path for the users (example P:\.email )
at first start outlook wil create in p:\.email\ the file Outlook.pst
if alread one exist it will create Outlook1.pst.

Louis