[Samba] default printer's option configuration

Jerome Tournier jerome.tournier at idealx.com
Tue Feb 14 13:20:31 GMT 2006

Hello,
I have a samba server acting as a printer server allowing clients to use
printer's drivers. I'm using contrustor drivers.
I defined the printer driver with "setdriver" commande.
Every thing is fine exept one application (forms) that crashes when it
tried to get default printer's options.
So if i set the default printer's options, whatever are the values
(http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/classicalprinting.html#id2587663),
the application can run and print.
But this must be done from a Windows workstation.
So my question is: is there a way to do this with rpcclient or something
else directly on the server ? Have you example of such a command ?

Thanks.
--
Jerome
This email is solely intended to the addressees and contains confidential