[Samba] status of samba joining Windows 2003 SP1 ADS

Greg Dickie greg at max-t.com
Tue Feb 14 12:33:19 GMT 2006

Hi,

  I haven't been keeping up with my list reading lately so I apologize
in advance if this is a stupid question... I tried joining a 3.0.21b
samba server to a windows 2003 SP1 ADS yesterday and it seemed to join
fine except the logs were full of "failed to verify incoming ticket"
messages which I gather indicates a problem with kerberos. The server is
based on redhat 9 and so has MIT krb5 1.2.7. Is this supposed to work?

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Dickie