[Samba] To install samba on solaris and auth to active dir do you HAVE to configure with kerberos?

Karen Gradowski kgradowski at paulstra.com
Wed Dec 27 20:15:00 GMT 2006

Is it posible to share drives read/write and authenticate with active
directory with all users using the same login id and password?
I have 5 unix users and the rest are windows meaning the windows users
don't have unix accounts.  Do I have to install/use kerberos?
If not, anyone know the steps to accomplish this setup?  I've just
installed samba but haven't started it yet.