[Samba] (no subject)

Andy .. thecornfield at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 19:18:31 GMT 2006

My samba box is working perfectly as planned, i have 2 shares one with
public acess, no username no password.. and that is working..

my problem is my "admin" share.. with is actually one directory above the
public share, that i want read/write access to by anyone that knows the
password.

i've read everything i can find, share-level security was definately the
best choice.. but my admin share wont let anyone in..

it pops up a login box with /NAMEOCOMP/Guest greyed out in the username
field.. and no matter what password we try it isnt working..

heres my smb.conf

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

#======================= Global Settings =======================

[global]