[Samba] Network neighbourhood list doesn`t cleanup

Marc Muehlfeld Marc.Muehlfeld at medizinische-genetik.de
Thu Dec 7 17:45:51 GMT 2006

Hello,

I use samba 3.0.22 on my two PDCs. On both domains I see in windows
network neighbourhood workgroups from long long time ago. E. g. when I use
a computer with a workgroup of any name and samba discovers it, then its
shown in that list. The workgroup stays there forever. But computer inside
workgroups are removed from that list if samba can`t discover them any
more.

Any idea what could be wrong and how I can cleanup this?

Best regards
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost