[Samba] Samba problem with web farm

Damien 'zaide' Desmarets list at zaide.org
Tue Dec 5 15:08:03 GMT 2006

When i capture my traffic and when i see the webserver establish a SMB
session setup, the 'Max Mpx Count' value in this session is locked to
the "50" default value. But i have change it to his maximal value
(0x0000ffff) in the database like in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810886 but it don't seems to take effect.
Do you have some suggestion? Samba can hardcode or to oblige this value?
Greets