[Samba] Hidden files

timothy johnson mr2bigjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 04:52:13 GMT 2006

Thanks, I got it working, I was using the options wrong. I only have one
last glitch with my domain and thats making a different user that can join
computers to the domain. I have tried everything I could think of. Like
adding the user to all the different groups. But just cant seem to get it
working.