[Samba] Re: usrmgr.exe issues

Jamrock news_jamrock at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 10:32:57 GMT 2006

"Eddy Parris" <e_mpika at yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:20061129152755.72981.qmail at web25014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com...
Hi

I have set up my own domain on Debian stable (3.0.14a-3sarge2) and can log
in etc.
I have just gone to administrate my user accounts using the server tool
(usrmgr.exe) from microsoft (i know it is not the problem of samba to
support these but...) when i select my new domain 'EDDU' i get the error:

"the specified local group does not exist"

Make sure that the usrmgr.exe is located on a Samba share.  You can map a
shortcut from the Windows XP machine to the file.