[Samba] net user add disables remote account automatically?

alpha outlaw alpha.outlaw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:34:33 GMT 2006

I notice when issuing the command "net rpc user  testuser  -S ip_address -U
administrator%password" that the testuser gets added to the remote machine
(Win 2k3)  sucessfully, however the account is disabled.
After adding the user remotely it requires that the administrator log into
the remote machine "ip_address" to enable the newly created account.
Is there a way to add a user to a remote windows machine through samba
without the account being automatically disabled?
I noticed it is possible to add the account through an at command using
cmdat from Samba-TNG, but I need SMB siging so it looks like it rules out
Samba-TNG.

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas offered.