[Samba] LDAP+Samba only posixaccount possible?

Juha-Matti Ung jung at mail.suomi.net
Fri Aug 11 13:24:04 GMT 2006

Hi!Is it possible to get the samba authenticate a user and map to his homedirectory only using posixaccount or are there some attributes that windows absolutely require like in the samba-objectclasses?Any configuration examples if this is possible.I have been experimenting with pam.d/samba using pam_ldap.so module, but no success so far.Currently I have setup the server so it can authenticate a ssh user from ldap, using posixaccount attributes. and that works great.Thanks