[Samba] Re: Reduntant Samba servers?

adrian sender adrian_au1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:55:24 GMT 2006

Hi Linus

I use openldap with the slurpd to replicate the ldap database; this is the
propper way to replicate ldap to slave servers - there can only be one
master ldap server.

For further information about replicating openldap to slave ldap servers,
refer to samba 3 by example chapter 6 on the samba web site,  it is pretty
easy to setup.

Cheers,
Adrian Sender