[Samba] disabling cups printing

Paul pawelb_wroc at o2.pl
Mon Apr 24 14:46:23 GMT 2006

1) How can I disable printing in samba ???

Log file:

printing/print_cups.c:cups_cache_reload(85)

Unable to connect to CUPS server localhost - Connection refused

I don't want to receive above messages in log files.

2) How can I fix [Unable to sync browse lists in this workgroup,
nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fail(353)

find_domain_master_name_query_fail:]

Smb.conf

workgroup = WORKGROUP
os level = 65
preferred master = yes
domain master = yes

Log file:

Unable to sync browse lists in this workgroup.

nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fail(353)

find_domain_master_name_query_fail:

Unable to find the Domain Master Browser name WORKGROUP<1b> for the
workgroup WORKGROUP.

Thanks

Paul