[Samba] Re: quota on xfs on lvm doesn't work(?)

Eric Warnke ericew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:12:13 GMT 2006

I have run into it as well ( I think ) resulting in a hand made quota
script.  Looking at the sources I would start with sys_path_to_bdev in
source/lib/sysquota.c.  It's the same problem I ran into with the script,
some paths resolve to the LVM named and have to be re-resolved to the *real*
block device.  We can check by doing a readlink on the mnt->mnt_dir and
seeing if it's a link repeat the process with the link target as the *path.

If I get some time today I can try working up a very experimental patch.

Cheers,
Eric