[Samba] Samba 4.0 compilation problem

jasmine mary jasminselvaraj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:25:54 GMT 2006

I attached the config.log file a to your mail id.

I faced some problem with Samba 3. thats why i moved to Samba 4. I compiled
OpenLDAP 2.1.22 and krb 1.4.3 before comiling Samba 3.0.20

I compiled Samba using

./configure --prefix=/opt/samba --exec-prefix=/opt/samba --with-automount
--with-privatedir=/opt/samba/private --with-acl-support
--with-swatdir=/opt/samba/swat --with-ldap --with-krb5 --with-ads

Everything went good.

After completing compilation (make and make install) i couldt see the
smb.conf file under /opt/samba directory. I dont know what is the problem.
Is this the problem with the compilation?

Jasmine