[Samba] Several anomalies - Samba ADS member computer

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Thu Apr 13 21:50:21 GMT 2006

Look at chapter 23 of the official HOWTO and follow the steps to setup
winbind -- winbind is the glue that allows you to see domain users.  I
just set it up yesterday so I can say with confidence that the
documentation (especially the step by step pieces) is easy to follow and
straight forward.

-- Rob

--

Rob Tanner