[Samba] File Permissions

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Tue Apr 11 14:18:26 GMT 2006

Hi,
You must use ACL's.
Your Kernel+FileSystem must suport it and samba must have been compiled with
acl support.
But just one personnal remark, the path you're trying to walk (many
different permissions at different directory levels) is a dangerous one.
Trust me.
I've been there, done that, and fortunely fled away from it.

Best Regards,
Bruno Guerreiro